InsaiN is an experimental drug created for the mentally insane.
InsaiN is a blue tablet with an irken symbol on the front. On the back,there's a green smiley face with cross eyes.
InsaiN is an experimental drug designed to lessen the symptoms of the mentally unstable. It's currently being tested in the Looney Bin,on the most dangerous inmates.
Unfortunately,the drug was only tested for safety for approxmately 2 days after it's creation. After this,Irken scientists decided to just ship it to the Looney Bin and test it on the inmates.
It has many side effects:
- Horrible twitches during periods of anger or frustration.
- Incohereant babbling when stressed.
- Hallucinations between Midnight and early morning(It is unknown why this happens during this period of time.)
- Symptoms of mental unstability from the inmate becoming WORSE over a few days.
- Irritated mood
- High blood pressure(If given a double dosage)
- The uncontrollable urge to hug 20 stinging insects and then proceede to chant,"1337 is the code number of Tritos pig MONKEYS" backwards 26 times.(This only happens if the patient eats a taco and a burrito)
- Intense determination
- Thin pupil or Curved,thin eye shines(The more the drug user takes the medication,the thinner their eye shines(or pupils) become.)
- Wrinkles near the eyes
Many of these symptoms were found in thrown away document files stained with pizzia sauce.
Scientists have recently reported dangerous long term effects in some testers. However,it is not known if this happens to "every user".
- Permanent damage to blood vessels of heart and brain, high blood pressure leading to heart attacks, strokes and death
- Lung cancer
InsaiN lasts for approximately 48 hours.
- The testers for this drug died of antennae cancer for "unknown reasons"
- According to scientists,the drug is "Absolutely safe"
- In We Shall Be Drunk And Probably Not Horrifically Rich,it is seen being injected through sharp needles into Averii. This suggests it can be taken injected through the skin. It also seems to cause people to haullcinate and see bright colors if taken with a needle. Also it can cause horrible seizures and numb limbs if overdosed.